Take a trip back to the mini-Attitude Era with a look at WWF Superstars from April 13, 1991.
– The trouble with Kerry Von Erich beyond his horrible theme music
– Jake the Snake Roberts as babyface bully
– Explaining (and defending!) the Berzerker gimmick with a look at the etymology and Icelandic literature(?!?)
– The great Sean Mooney hosts an Event Center….with no specific event to plug
– The trials and tribulations of Barry O
– Bret Hart’s singles push begins, for real this time I swear!
– The Nasty Boys: are they this podcast’s “house band”?
– A comprehensive second by second breakdown of the Ultimate Warrior being locked in a coffin and the “attempts” to get him out. Plus, useful information on how YOU can best survive if you find yourself in a similar spot
– Tugboat as the great palate cleanser
– How many late tax filers are there during tax season and why is IRS so concerned about them?
Plus: the return of YouTube comment theater, and an extended jag about the awesome WWF on NESN theme music